MS Outlook is one of most popular email client application that is widely accepted as it provides smooth communication as well as user friendly features to its users. Outlook stores all its important data that is mails, messages, notes , tasks, calendars, contacts and other information in PST file . Though PST file is the main data repository center in Outlook but one of the drawback associated with it is that it is much susceptible to easily get corrupted resulting in inaccessibility of data stored in PST file and Outlook errors. One of such outlook error is Non delivery report error Outlook. These outlook errors interrupts normal working of Outlook account and in more critical situations may result in loss of important data saved in Outlook account.
Take a practical example in which, in which you are using Outlook 2000 and when you open your account and try to send and important mail the action failed and reported following error message on the screen :
“No transport provider was available for delivery to this recipient.”
This above error message is often categorized as Non delivery report error Outlook.
Some of possible causes for the error are :
- Mail server is not detecting your email address.
- Contact email address is not correct
- Incorrect configured mail transport in the mail profile.
- Damaged or corrupted PST file in Outlook
Outlook users may solve the error using these steps :
- One of the possible scenario may be that you are using web through one ISP and trying to send email using another ISP. Check that you are sending email using active connection.
- Check that distribution list do not contains any damaged email address.
- If the error still persists than the error may have occurred because of corruption of PST files. Use scanpst.exe to repair corrupt PST files in Outlook.
If scanpst.exe toll fails to repair corrupt PST than best solution is to download Outlook PST Repair software to repair and recover data from Pat file just in few clicks.
User Guide: How To Use The Software
Step 1: Download and install the software following the quick installation wizard. After that in the dialog box click on “Select Outlook Data File” and select the PST file to be recovered.
Step 2: Once you have selected the required PST file click on the “Start” button to begin the scanning process in order to repair the damaged PST file.
Step 3: You can click on “Stop” in order to terminate the scanning process in between.
Step 4: Once the scanning process completes the recoverable items are previewed in thumbnail format
Step 5: In this step you have to specify the destination folder in order to save the recovered file. By clicking on “Save recovered file” button you can save the entire files.
Step 6: In this step you can see the cognitive process of saving PST files in the progress bar.
Step 7: After you save the repaired or recovered PST files you can easily access them.